Personnel Evaluation, Inc. (PEI)
is one of the nation's premier personnel and security consulting firms. PEI has been providing organizations with quality services to help solve personnel related problems, ranging from employee theft to difficulties filling a position, since 1970. PEI specializes in:
Pre-Employment Screening Services
- PEI helps insure that you are hiring the best person for the job, through the use of: *Personnel Evaluation Profile (PEP) *Background Checks *Reference Checks *Skills Testing *Personality Testing *Security Interview
- PEI employs a staff of highly skilled and educated interviewers who have obtained thousands of statements and admissions in regard to company theft, sexual harassment, security infractions and violations of company policy. PEI has worked with Federal, State, and Local law enforcement, Investigative agencies, Public Defenders' and District Attorneys' offices and hundreds of private attorneys. Investigations handled include, but are not limited to: theft, sexual harassment, workman's compensation fraud, and drug usage. Investigation methods include: *Interviews *Auditing *Hidden Surveillance Cameras *Undercover Operatives
- PEI provides education through seminars and training of management and employees. Seminar topics include Pre-Employment Screening and Loss Prevention.
- Personnel recruiting and placement on a temporary and direct-hire basis. PEI can fill a position for you, whether it is entry level clerical, industrial, executive management, or anywhere in between.
- PEI sends their mystery shoppers into your company, posing as ordinary customers, in order to evaluate your staff's customer service and adherence to company policies/State Laws. PEI also has licensed investigators to handle integrity shops.